I was reminded earlier today that we have been neglecting the blog. Yes it is true we have not updated the blog so I will try and give everyone a brief summary of what has been going on.
Quent came down with a cold at the end of our cruise and has been sick since we returned. I'm happy to report that the cough has almost gone away and he is sleeping through the night.
I spent 10 days in Salt Lake with Joe & Joy helping them out with their newborn and two year-old. We had a great time making pretend broccoli soup (who actually eats real broccoli soup) and watching various Disney movies. I was able to catch a Jazz game while I was in Salt Lake, I even managed to get hired on by ESPN so I got paid to go to the game, just like the old days.
Next on the agenda is planting the gardens. Yes that is plural, we'll be planting two as we must have separate gardens.
We know we owe everyone pictures from the cruise ... they're coming we promise!



No comments:
Post a Comment