Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just a Big Hole In the Ground

On our way home from Flagstaff we went to the Grand Canyon as I didn't remember going there when I was 14. And like everyone said, it is just a big hole in the ground, a beautiful one, but none the less, a hole in the ground.

One thing that I will say is that the area that Quent and I live in is just as beautiful as the Grand Canyon and Lake Powell is better because you can take the boat out on the lake rather than hike down to the bottom as you have to do at the Grand Canyon. With that said, it is truly one of the most amazing places I have been and it was really fun to see the sites of the Grand Canyon.

Below are some pictures we took while visiting the most famous canyon in the world.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Quent is still finding Coke machines to get his picture taken next to!

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a big hole in the ground. I still haven't seen it so enjoy your pictures.

Love, Aunt Von

Cindy and Quent said...

Von, the Grand Canyon is beautiful and it is a really big hole in the ground. We would love to have you come out and visit.

Random Songs