Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Keeping Busy

I've been asked several times since I moved down here what I have been doing to keep busy. I've sorted through some of my boxes although I still have a few more to go through and figure out where I am going to put all of my things. Between the two of us, we have a lot of STUFF.

I have also been researching a few things that I can do at home in between NBA gigs. I've done some sewing and am looking at selling some things on ebay. I am also working with a friend who just purchased an internet business to sell mini-helmets (www.helmetnation.com). I am helping him redesign the site an working with new design and logo concepts. The site that is up right now is the old site, we are going to slowly roll out changes to the site.



I made this baby rag quilt yesterday.

No comments:

Random Songs