Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back in the City...

While Quent was in St. George this past week I decided to head to Salt Lake to see my brother (Joe) for his 30th birthday and celebrate Steve's 33rd birthday and Morgan's 2nd birthday.

The week turned out to be a bit more busy than I had planned but it was a fun week up in Salt Lake. I caught up with some friends and spent some time with family, I was even able to go to the University of Utah football game on Saturday.

The one thing that I don't miss about the city is the haze and gunk in the air. When I drove into the valley on Tuesday the haze was disgusting but I decided to stay anyway.

Below are some pictures from the weekend.

Morgan and I enjoyed grilled cheese sandwiches. (She let me stay at her house for the week.)
\The Utes beat the Cowboys 50-0 on Saturday. I think there were more people in the stadium on Saturday then there are in all of Kane County.

After the Utah game we went and celebrated at Ruby River. (The dinner was actually the November birthday celebrations, the Utah win was just an added bonus.)
My half-eaten dinner, you can't get food like this in Big Water!

No comments:

Random Songs