Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving is a Success

Our Thanksgiving dinner went off without a hitch, dinner was complete with turkey, mash potatoes, and stuffing and all the extras. Joyce brought pies down and from salads to olives I think everyone was happy with the meal. Everyone helped cook dinner and for my first ever Thanksgiving dinner not at my parents I think things worked out well.

Quent was excited to see the Packers win their game as he is currently beating his opponent in his fantasy football league, but don't worry come Sunday it will most likely be another mark in the loss column.

After dinner we taught Bill, Joyce and Kerry how to play Phase 10. Joyce scored the most points in game one and in game two Bill scored the most points. (I think we forgot to tell them that Phase 10 is a lot like golf, the person with the most points doesn't win the game.)



No comments:

Random Songs