Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Jeep's Fixed!

Or so we thought. The transmission place called me to let me know that the Jeep was finally fixed and that I could finally go home. Because I'd been told this before, I didn't tell Quent that they had called me as he was just getting ready to leave to go to a meeting at the Salt Lake office and I didn't want to stress him out anymore as we had been told many times before that the Jeep had been fixed.

I picked up the Jeep in West Jordan and drove to my dad's house to pick him up so we could drive back to West Jordan and he could take his suburban home. Once I picked up my dad and headed back across the valley, the Jeep did the same thing it's been doing for the past year. So like I've done for the past year, I called the transmission place and told them that I was headed back to the shop and that I really needed them to fix the problem. (And of course I wasn't that nice)

Once back at the shop they did a few more adjustments and told me to take the Jeep that it should be fixed. I'm happy to report that we did drive the Jeep home and that for the past couple of days that we haven't had the problem with the transmission however I'm not counting my chickens and I'm still not sold that it's really fixed.

No comments:

Random Songs