Saturday, September 8, 2007

Back in Big Water

I made it home! The car is fixed (well at least that is what I've been told, but I certainly don't agree with them, but that's a story for another day.)

Today we actually unpacked some boxes and sorted through some of our wedding gifts. Things are coming along however I wish I could just wave a magic wand and have it all done!

Yesterday Quent picked some vegetables from the garden and we used some of the red peppers and tomatoes with dinner. Today I grated and sliced some of Quent's "Blue Ribbon Winnin' Zucchini" to freeze, I never thought I'd be so domestic. (See exhibit A). Thanks to Nancy, I had my Salad Shooter to grate the zucchini, I don't know that I could have done it without it.

Dale called yesterday and said that he is going to be in Vegas (my home away from home) next weekend and is thinking about renting a car and driving over. Now of my four brothers, Dale is not the one that I thought would be the first one to Big Water, but I guess stranger things have happened. After all, I DID move to Big Water.

Over the next couple weeks, I'll take some pictures of the area so everyone that hasn't been to Big Water can see just where it is I live.

No comments:

Random Songs