Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stuck in Salt Lake

Well Labor Day weekend is officially over and Quent is on his way back to Big Water and I'm stuck in Salt Lake waiting for my car.

Over the weekend we helped Kerry pack and move back to her parents house as she prepares to go to Prague in January. We also went to my parents house for a BBQ for my birthday, all-in-all it was a pretty full weekend.

I will wait in Salt Lake until my transmission is fixed (again) and will head back to Big Water as soon as humanly possible. We're convinced that we're not supposed to actually live in the same house now that we're married. On the bright side I was able to go to the Social Security office and the Drivers License office to get the ball rolling on changing my name.

Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday cards, I haven't been home to get them but Quent says they are awaiting my arrival.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ALL the help this last weekend - I hope you are both back in Big Water, I haven't heard the status on that. Did Bear make it or did he fly out the back of the pickup? haha He is selfish with treats, but I'm unsure on his flying abilities. Thanks again. KJB

Random Songs