Friday, August 31, 2007

Leaving Las Vegas

My job in Las Vegas has ended and I'm finally going to say goodbye to room 16103 at the Palms and my 14 hour days at the Thomas & Mack. My first freelance job was a lot of fun and I am glad everything worked out as well as it did. The NBA is interested in hiring me for some future projects including some D-League projects as well.

I'm excited to finally spend sometime with my husband but first we're headed to Salt Lake to help Kerry move. I'll be heading up in a few hours and Quent will be not be far behind. We're happy that Kerry was able to sell her house so quickly and that we are going to be able to come up and help her.

Hopefully my next post will be about our lives in Big Water, hence the name of the blog. Until next time...

No comments:

Random Songs