It's no secret that I have had issue with our post office since I moved down here. I wish I could say that we have our own zip code and that we will be getting a full-service post office, that that simply isn't true and I don't see that happening in the near future. The exciting news is that the "new" post office worker who took over in mid October is no longer at the post office, yesterday was her last day.
I was a bit shocked when I went to the post office on Tuesday and the Mayor was behind the counter but around here you never know what's going to happen although I've never seen the Mayor work the post office before. Yesterday the weekend worker was working and she mentioned there would be some changes and today Quent confirmed that the lady that was causing the entire town problems is no longer at the post office.
I guess I have to say that I am hopeful that our new post office person will be a step up from the last one, I don't think it's possible to get worse.



No comments:
Post a Comment