Thursday, January 31, 2008

Return to the Jazz...

Quent and I went to Salt Lake on Tuesday, January 30 as Quent had a meeting in Salt Lake on Wednesday, January 31, only to find out once we got to Salt Lake that the meeting had been canceled. Wednesday evening we went to the Jazz game, my first time back to Energy Solutions Arena since I left on June 8, 2007.

Joyce and Bill joined us for dinner in the VIP prior to the game, after dinner I went down to the press room to check out the room I designed and never saw completed. It was fun to return and see everyone but I was reminded of why I left.

After the game Quent and I went down to the family room and said hi to all the players and coaches, it was a great night.

A big thanks goes to Derek and Hannah for helping us out with our dead battery in the parking lot after the game. Who knew that if you left your lights on for about 4.5 hours your battery would go dead, apparently I bumped the lights in the car we had borrowed for the night and didn't realize we'd left the lights on.

No comments:

Random Songs